Summer 2012

September 9, 2012 | 6 Comments

I’M BACK! I had a great summer vacation full of traveling! I went to California to visit friends, Texas to visit family, and Alabama to watch my nephew play baseball in the World Series! I definitely became a pro at packing a suitcase and sleeping in those uncomfortable airplane chairs. Here are some of my favorite pictures from my summer travels!:

My best friend, Keala, and I in Los Angeles. The famous Hollywood sign is on that mountain in the background!

Keala and I in Disneyland in front of Sleeping Beauty’s Castle

Me and Keala at Ghirardelli Square in San Francisco getting blown away by the crazy wind!

Bowling in San Francisco with the boys. They were the best hosts ever!

My sister and I sippin’ our ventis in Texas. All we did was shop and eat; perfect vacation to me!

My niece, nephew, and I at my nephew’s baseball game. They came in second place in the World Series! And yes, my 15-year-old niece is taller than me! >.<

I had such an amazing summer, which of course meant it went by way too fast! I spent time with so many loved ones and had sooo much fun creating new memories with them. Definitely my best summer yet in my entire life!

Name (required)

Email (required)

Website

Speak your mind